Editing production blog

We will finally begin editing. We will follow the storyboard as it has the exact depiction of what we’d like the viewer to see. We are going to be on the phone with the person who is editing the blog while they edit. This allows us to be there through the process. Us being there helps the process go smoother cause we all can know what's happening and not have to have the person who is editing change things last minute. We waited to edit till we finished all filming. This helps us be able to know what we need to take out or add. We ended up over filming so we will need to cut scenes. I recorded different audio so we have a cleaner sound for the film. I recorded things like crying, swinging, and door slamming. I don't think it will take forever to film but we need to hurry. Our project is going to be due soon so we are trying to keep pace. We have lots more to go but we are making progress in editing. I really do enjoy being a director because I can’t edit that well myself. I appreciate my friend Nijah for knowing how to edit. I know if I was an editor our final task would not be as great. I can’t wait to see how our whole video comes out. I am sure the video will be well put together. We put lots of time and energy into this project. It is guaranteed to be great!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR blog