As I started my production, I decided to add an introduction. I said my first name, the school I went to, and some pics of me. I also made cute little fonts and amination to the words for the intro. I used the song "Pilot" instrumental by Tyler The Creator for my intro. I thought it would be nice because it's really bubbly. I am using capcut to make my video because it's easy to use and straightforward while also making my commercial look nice. I was planning to only use two songs, but since I decided to add an intro, I might add 1 or 2 additional songs for my pictures and videos. I also was only planning to use 3 photos, but I added pics of me to the intro as well. I added pictures just to show my face so you can see what I look like. After I added the pictures of myself, I decided to add a video instead of continuing with pictures so there is a balance in my production. I added a video of me showing my outfit while conversing with a friend. We were talking about al...
For the editing of this project, Nijah is in charge. All the group members shared their ideas about how they want the film to look. Nijah hopes she can bring all these ideas to life and make the perfect thriller/horror film. The shots taken during filming were great for editing and creating smooth transitions between scenes. While filming, the group also recorded diegetic sounds to add to the eerie atmosphere. Some of these sounds included a creaking door and a loud bang on the floor. These small details help make the film feel more realistic and intense. The group discussed the overall mood they wanted, and Nijah is determined to make it happen. She carefully selected each shot to keep the pacing intense and suspenseful. The goal was to make every scene flow smoothly while keeping the audience on edge. Every transition between scenes was planned to maintain tension. The diegetic sounds added an extra layer of depth, pulling viewers deeper into the film’s world. For example, the ...
• What conventions of the genre that you chose to base your final task on does this movie have? The movie includes notes that set a darker atmosphere such as dark clothing, climatic music, heavy breathing, etc. It also eggs on anticipation using wide, P.O.V., and aerial shots. Overall, the movie ties in the classic suspense of the thriller genre with a more action-packed premise • What conventions of the genre did the movie have that you liked? I specifically enjoyed the filming/editing techniques. These techniques were specifically cutaways and crosscutting I really enjoyed how they were portrayed. Specifically, the cutaway was my favorite being used to portray/explain a traumatic past event that shaped the exposition of the film. I hope that these may be applicable to my group's pitch/film. • What conventions of the genre did the movie have that did not appeal to you and you are thinking of not filming for your final task? I, however, as mentioned in a previous...
Comments
Post a Comment